How it works for SUS4 SESSIONS Hosts...
Sus4 Sessions Hosts are partners that can provide the perfect venue to host our Sus4 Sessions artists and audience.
Our Hosts typically have a wonderful 'out-of-town' venue that our inquisitive, intelligent and respectful Community would relish. Guests are only invited by pre-paid ticket invitation.
Example locations -
- Tourist attractions
- Historic buildings and gardens
- Country estates
- Large private gardens or woodland
Our Hosts benefit from ...
- Joint marketing activity
- Exposure to our well cultured visitors
- On the night branding and marketing opportunities
- Sponsorship of the artist videos with exposure to 1000's of viewers
- Complimentary tickets for their event plus a VIP pass / Guest tickets to any Sus4 Session
- Option to promote own merchandise, products and services
- Potential revenue streams
Apply Now to Host at an Upcoming SUS4 Session.
- Have either land to pitch our Sus4 Session Event Tent plus possible glamping tents (optional) or an interesting structure that could host 80 guests
- Onsite Parking
- Accessible during Sus4 Sessions operational hours (typically midday - 11pm for event and then 11am for overnight glampers (optional))
- No obvious conflicts with other businesses, local comunity or other onsite guests (e.g. wedding parties)